The 15th Annual Trivia Bee to support the programs of Literacy Alliance will 🐝 the last.
The Final Bee Extravaganza will 🐝 on February 25, 2020 at Cunningham Center 3100 Gentian Blvd, Columbus GA.
Teams arrive at 6:00 p.m. – private reception (ticket required)
Cheering fans join us at 6:30 – the game will begin at 7:00.
Grab a few friends and have a very unique night out!
Teams consist of 4 people (One gets to run the answers to your judge) .
Pick a crazy team name and dress accordingly .
Awards Include: “Best Dressed Team”, “Best Team Spirit”, and “Most Entertaining Runner.”
NO ELIMINATIONS – No one has to know your score if you don’t win. We just want you to 🐝 with us and have fun!
Make your commitment by January 31st to save!
- Community teams are only $160. – February 1st it becomes $200.
- Corporate Teams are $1,200 – These are the ones who sit on the stages and look really cool.
- Event Sponsor $5,000 – lots of goodies with that.
- Individual tickets are $15 per person.
To 🐝 included in the ‘limited edition, super cool, commemorative and collectable’ program we must have a FUN team name and the 4 player’s names 🐝-fore February 13th.
Email us about mailing a check email@example.com
Check out our awesome raffle!
The prizes are:
- 1st place an LG 49” UHD TV with webOS, 4K Active HDR, IPS Display, a SMART TV
- 2nd and 3rd are a Ring Video Doorbell 2 with HD Video and Motion Activated Alerts
The drawing with be done at the Trivia Bee 2/25/2020. Do not need to be present to win!
Tickets are 1 for $10.00 or 3 for $20.00.
Register a team
The above form is to register your team name and roster. You can pay for a team here.